Playing at Get Lucky is a great form of entertainment. However, its important to remember to keep your wager and stake amounts to a level within your budget. Unfortunately, some people can develop an addiction to a particular type of game or games. Our staff are trained to help you play responsibly and within your limits.
How can we help you?
|Do you need to cool off?|
|If you would like help to control your gambling at Get Lucky, you can exclude yourself either by contacting customer support or via the self exclusion tool available under "Account Settings".|
|Are you worried about your family member or a friend?|
|Most people gamble for fun, but there are times when individuals lose control and experience problems with gambling. There are many local and international organisations that provide help with any gaming related issues. If you are worried about a family member or a friend, please seek advice from one of these agencies. Please see “Independent Organisations” below and follow the link provided for all the support needed.|
|Age limit 18+|
|Get Lucky is operated by Co-Gaming Limited which is licensed in Malta and under the governance of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). As such, we do not allow anyone under 18 years of age to play on our site.|
|Are you worried about your friends?|
* Take regular breaks from playing games.
* Decide your monthly gaming budget in advance.
* Never play under the influence of alcohol or medication.
* Never play if you are feeling depressed.
* Play only when you are fully rested and concentrated.
- Get Lucky want to help you
- We offer several ways to help you control your gaming with Get Lucky. You can set Deposit Limits on your play or permanently exclude yourself from the site completely.
- Independent Organisations
- There are many organisations that help people with gaming related issues. These organisations are free to join and keep your information anonymous. Please feel free to contact us via phone, e-mail or chat and we will help you to find an organisation near you. You can find further information regarding independent organisations here.
- Self-Exclusion and Parental Control
If you want to take a break from Gaming for a while, you can exercise the right to exclude yourself from playing at Get Lucky either by contacting customer support or via the self exclusion tool available under "Account Settings". In addition, we suggest that you download a third party software in order to monitor or restrict the use of internet on your computer. Two well recognized programs include CYBERsitter and Net Nanny.
Set Personal Limits
To manage your budget effectively, you can set various limits on your net deposits. You can change your limits immediately the first time by entering them in the Account Limits section. However, the second and all future changes will be implemented immediately if you want to lower your limits, whereas if you want to increase those limits you must await a seven-day cooling off period before taking effect, so please think carefully before changing your limits. Read More